Followers

Friday, April 22, 2016

Super Mom You Are Appreciated

Good morning! I hope you all have had a great week. Bailey and I went to the Varsity Girls Lacrosse game last night to show our support. They had a great game and added another win to their year. I believe they only have two games left.

Tonight we are going to the Kennesaw University Girls Lacrosse game. I'm hoping they can get another win too! It is really fun to watch them play! I keep trying to get the team to go, but they aren't joining us, so I will keep trying. I really think they would all enjoy it. The Atlanta Blaze actually play their season opener on Saturday. I think we are not going to be making that game though. I'm really excited to have them here though! How fun! Major League Lacrosse team right in our backyard! :D  Let's see... and then there is Sunday and that will be church and then Bailey has Khaos Lacrosse practice.

Our plans this weekend are to bleach and repaint our front porch! We have a bit of mildew growing, so we think it is time to clean it up and repaint. Bailey has been told that she can't go anywhere and can't have friends over this weekend so she can pitch in. She is a little High School social lite! and wants to always be doing something!!  So, that is the weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some crafting done.. I'm hoping to get a little bit done myself!








For this Appreciation/Mother's Day card, I've chosen to use the awesome Super Mom from KennyK Stamps. I love her!! I've used some scrap patterned papers that I had. I think I've used up all that spotted paper, which I love! I've inked the edges of the papers. I've added some twine and a charm. The die cut around the image is a My Favorite Things. I've stamped the sentiment on the front. On the inside I have used the same papers inked around the edges. I did a small amount of popping on this image... just her arm. I've colored her with Copic Markers.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Skin: E000, e00, E21, E11, E04, R20
  • Skirt, Shoes and Red on Dress: R20, R22, R24, R29, E99
  • Blouse: BG70, BG72, BG75
  • Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
  • Eyes: YG01, YG05, YG09

Challenges:


10 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Awesome card Susan, I love your colouring - those green eyes just seem to stare back at me! Fabulous dps too, all of the layers look great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Ellibelle said...

So many great details here, gorgeous image and loving the embossed stitched border around the image!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
xEllie - Let's Color Linky Party and Critters & Creatures Linky Party

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully done card any Mom would be proud to have this!
Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska (DT)*

Natalie said...

beautiful card and awesome coloring!
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. I love your coloring!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

Doudou said...

Great colouring. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#75
Alexandra Dt

Joanna M. said...

This is so beautiful! I LOVE how you colored the image and your layout and paper choices are REALLY fantastic. I'm SO glad that you shared this beautiful card with us over on the Doodle Pantry AIMP digital challenge. Good luck!
~Jo, DP-DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the image and coloring is fantastic, and love the design papers used, very pretty card. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

Anonymous said...

wow , stunning , thank you for sharing at TTCRD DT lisa

Mindy Beverly said...

Such a fun and Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our Challenge over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog! DT Mindy